Version: V 1.4
1. Reduced Latency
1. Download the desired firmware and decompress file to the USB stick accompanied with VS-5 monitor.
2. Insert USB disk to the monitor's USB port first, then connect the power monitor (7.2V lithium battery or 12V power adapter is available.)
3. Turn on VS-5 monitor, the power switch indicator flashes green, about 45S after the light turns green steady, indicating that the upgrade is complete.
4. Turn the power switch to OFF , unplug the USB disk and then slide the power switch to ON , after about 6S monitor boot into the menu to view the current software version number (Vx.x).
1. Please use Aputure matching USB disk to upgrade.
2. Use a fully charged original battery or Suitable adapter power on the monitor.
3. Do not disconnect the power or operation monitor during firmware update.
4. Do not shake or unplug the USB disk during firmware update.
5. THE MALFUNCTION OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY FALSE UPDATING OPERATION IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY.
We are offering the best movie solutions,lighting systems and camera accessories to our clients.It contains products categories include Led video lights,microphones,field monitors, lens adapters and more. Learn about Aputure products,get the latest downloads now!