Aputure will release a new concept product on October 18th—V-Converter A810 HDMI Extra Scope. What is it used for?
It will eliminate the high cost of professional monitoring and turn your basic monitor into professional monitoring.
Aputure HDMI Extra Scope is a professional monitor converter, features advanced technical monitoring functions including volume bar, PEAK focus assist, false color display, histogram and zebra marking. V-Converter is machined from aircraft grade aluminum, with 1/4” and 3/8” mount at the bottom. Take V-Converter to enjoy next level monitoring experience outdoors or indoors.
- View audio scope quickly and directly
- Function of PEAK focus assist
- False color display, which can realize the rapid adjustment on exposure
- 70 or 100 IRE selection, with the function of dynamic zebra marking
- Function of brightness histogram
- Unique camera mode, thoroughly settling the problems of picture pause and deformation of Series 5D Mark II camera in standby and video recording
- Supports up to 1080p input
- Firmware updates via USB
- With built-in lithium battery for charging
- Adopts metal case with luxurious design
|Input||HDMI||Supporting up to 1080P@60Hz|
|Output||HDMI||720P, frame rate isogenesis|
|Input voltage range||DC 7.2~12V|
|Power adapter||DC 12V, 1200Mah|
|Built-in lithium battery||7.4V, 1000mAH|
|Material||6063 aviation aluminum|
The post Aputure’s New Concept Product—V-Converter A810 HDMI Extra Scope appeared first on Aputure Blog.