Aputure V-Screen VS-3 is an ultra-thin 7” IPS monitor featuring a crystal clear WSVGA display, wide viewing angle, low power consumption, multiple aspect ratios, and includes essential functions such as Volume Bar, PEAK, False Color Display, Zebra Marking, Brightness Histogram, etc. It supports multiple signal inputs, including HDMI/YPbPr/AV (Audio/L/R). It also has a universal mount, double power supply, and sunhood to help you to shoot anywhere. Take your video shooting to the next level with Aputure V-Screen.
- IPS panel
- Anti-reflection multi coating
- Supports up to 1080p input
- PEAK focus assist
- Highlight focus assist
- Zebra marking-70IRE or 100IRE
- Histogram for precise exposure control
- False color to check exposure
- Includes Audio Bar & 3-color level displays
- Pre-calibrated color
- HDMI loops-through
- No image deformation or black in 5D Mark II scan mode
- Firmware updates via USB
- 7 languages
- Includes sunhood
This firmware version 1.2 incorporates the following fix:
- V1.2 adds frame line and panamorph function:
- Frame line has added four ratios:1.33:1/1.66:1/1.85:1/2.35:1
- Added (panamorph 2.35:1), perfect for working with special panamorph lenses.
- Improved the display of menus while working with mono, false color, zebra and peaking.
- False color function can only work when signal input.
The post Get Upgrade of Aputure V-Screen VS-3 Firmware V1.2 appeared first on Aputure Blog.