Welcome to Aputure Support
Need help? We’re here for you.
1. How to power the light?
1.AC/DC Power Adapter.
2.Removable Battery. Sony NP-F970.
2. Can mix use the AC/DC adapter between AL-H528 and HR672?
No. The voltage of HR672 is 15v, but the AL-H528 is 18v.
3.How long can be used when powered by battery?
It can be use about 2 hours when using fully charged NP-F970 batteries.
4. Can the lights charge for the battery ?
Yes,it can charge for single or two batteries. It will spend 8 to 9 hours for full charge when charge NP-F970 batteries.
5. Which power will be used when install battery and AC/DC adapter at the same time?
AC/DC power adapter
6.How to change the brightness or CCT ?
1.Rotating the Brightness or CCT wheel on the back of the light. 2.Controller (remote)
7. Can I mix use the AC/DC adapter of these lights ?
Please check the details of the AC/DC adapter. If they are the same,you can do it.
8. The type of battery in remote
9. How to use Lithium Battery of Aputure Amaran HR672?