Version: V 1.46(2017.10.26)
1. Update false color scale.
- 1. Download the latest firmware for VS-5X, then unzip the file to “VS-5X.bin” format,and copy it to the U disk root directory.
- 2. Insert USB disk to the monitor's USB port first, then connect the monitor power(7.2V lithium battery or 12V power adapter is available).
- 3. Turn on the monitor, Long press the Menu key to enter the menu list, press up or down key to select "Other Settings", then press the Menu key again to enter the secondary submenu, and press up or down key to select "Software Update(USB)".
- 4. Press the Menu key to select "Software Update (USB)", and then press up or down key to upgrade firmware; when the display is from “upgrading…” to “success”, the monitor will be restarted.
- 5. After upgrading, long press the Menu key to enter the menu list, and then the upgraded version number(VX.X) will be at the bottom of the menu list.
- 1. Use a fully charged original battery or Suitable adapter to power the monitor.
- 2. Do not disconnect the power or operation monitor during firmware update.
- 3. Do not shake or unplug the USB disk during firmware update.
- 4. THE MALFUNCTION OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY FALSE UPDATING OPERATION IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY.
- 5. The U disk must ensure no virus.